The Sixth International Workshop on Computational Network Biology: Modeling, Analysis, and Control (CNB-MAC 2019) will be held in Niagara Falls, New York, September 7, 2019. The workshop will be organized in conjunction with the 10th ACM Conference on Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, and Health Informatics (ACM-BCB 2019), the flagship conference of the ACM SIGBio. The workshop aims to provide an international scientific forum for presenting recent advances in computational network biology that involve modeling, analysis, and control of biological systems and system-oriented analysis of large-scale OMICS data.
CNB-MAC 2019 solicits original research papers that report new research findings that have not been published elsewhere, highlights that present advances in the field that have been reported in recent journal publications, and poster abstracts for rapid dissemination of the latest research results in computational network biology. The main emphasis of the workshop will be on rigorous mathematical/computational approaches for studying biological networks, systems, and pathways and the analysis of large-scale OMICS data from a systems perspective.
Topics of interest include (but are not limited to):
- Inference of biological networks
- Modeling and simulation of biological networks
- Multi-scale modeling of human-microbiome-environment interactions
- Network-based analysis of OMICS data
- Network dynamics and network control
- Detection, modeling, and analysis of regulatory modules in biological networks
- Network-based prediction of drug response and potential drug targets
- Pathways and networks in complex diseases
- Incorporation of prior knowledge in biological system/data analysis
All paper, highlight, and abstract submissions should be made through the EasyChair online submission system:
[Partner journals] As in previous years, we plan to publish select original research papers presented at CNB-MAC 2019 in our partner journals. We are currently in discussion with potential publishers, and details will be announced soon.
[Anti-harassment policy] CNB-MAC 2019 abides by the ACM’s Policy Against Discrimination and Harassment for Members and Event Attendees. Details of the policy can be found [here].